Sunday, June 5

California Vacation

As always, when I have completed uploading a group of photos with two kids wrestling on my lap, I am 'done' by the time it comes to the captioning portion of the blog post! Ha ha ha! Sometimes I dream of the days when I can complete a task again! With that said, here are some of the photos from our trip to California. We visited Disneyland, California Adventure, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and the San Diego Zoo. Thank you Auntie Momo and Uncle Preston for joining us on much of the vacation, lending your vehicle, lettting us stay the night with you and treating Edward and I to a ''date night'! This was a fantastic family vacation!
Goofy's Kitchen!

San Diego Zoo
Sea World!
Universal Studios
Hendos Local Pizza and Pints-Preston's Restaurant- He let Remy make a Gluten Free Pizza!
Disneyland again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so love you! We had so much fun with you all - we can't wait to come play in Seattle! Less than 2 months!