Thursday, November 3

1st Doctor's Appointment

Well, we went to the doctor's yesterday and got to see our little bean. I am going to wait until our next visit (nov 23rd) to post the ultrasound pictures because there is very little to see on this one. Our little peanut looks like a tiny, well, peanut! We did enjoy seeing the heart beat and getting all the information and we had a great anniversary- even though the look and smell of food makes me really sick. Needless to say our romantic dinner did not involve me eating! The tiredness has begun to fade, even though I am still going to bed at nine, I do have enough engergy to make it through the day, which is an improvement! Edward and I are already considering names & not agreeing on any! So if you have any suggestions, please let us know!

No comments: